|Because the weather in Australia right now is entirely at odds with anything wintery, I've found myself at a bit of a loss as to how to pack for Japan. And I leave in 2 weeks so I really need to start thinking about packing!|
To help me plan my wardrobe, I decided to make this little picture of the clothes I'm planning on taking with me. Some of these are still in the mail... fingers crossed they arrive by the time I leave!! Any other recommendations for keeping warm from those actually experiencing winter right now would be most appreciated. It's hard to think about thermals when you're in 40 degree C temperatures.
1. Cape Coat from Oasap
2. Black knee-high socks
3. Red Cartoon Cat Sweater from Sheinside
4. Leather Skirt from Faith & Lola
5. Night Creeper Necklace from Merrin & Gussy
6. Half-Finger Converter Gloves from Oasap
7. Doll Quilted Dress from Romwe
8. Chelsea Boots from Asos
9. Cat Face Sweater from Romwe
10. Snow White Pendant from Merrin & Gussy
11. Musical Note Smiley Skirt from Sheinside
12. Lion Print Sweater from Sheinside
I also just noticed that apparently I am bringing not one, not two but three sweaters with cats on them (big cats and little cats alike). I clearly like cats on my clothes, so... that's what I've learnt today.